AddThis

Bookmark and Share

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

First Multimedia Project.

>> 14.7.09

So I have just created my first ever multimedia project. Ok, so it's not my first persay, but it's my first full one. Despite all my time around cinematographers I found out (all over again) the hard way that even the simplest of seven minute projects can be a lot of work.

Yes I made a lot of rookie mistakes, many of which you'll probably pick up within the first minute of video. However, you've got to start somewhere...right? Also when there are only two of us trying to follow a guy around on a farm, you learn how to compensate and move quickly.

Maybe I'll hire a film crew next time to carry around my mike :)

Besides all that, this project was a lot of fun. I didn't know that much about Biodynamic farming before this. Mike Long was a good guy to explain in detail how it all worked and we had the fun task of trying to work it all out in the news room later. So check out the story we did as a compliment on www.westernfrontonline.net.


Biodynamic Farming
from Cassandra Gallagher on Vimeo.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP