AddThis

Bookmark and Share

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

Shooting zombies

>> 10.5.09

So, one of my friends did what many college students have trouble doing: getting the job of his dreams right out of college. He's going to be a music video director down in Seattle, which is pretty awesome if I do say so myself. I got the chance to help him out on a music video shoot for the Whisky Wailers. The concept: zombie band. Always acceptable.
A couple of my friends were the only people doing the make up for this event. 5 hours of zombie make up can get to you after a while. Kudos to them!
The way they had everything set up was really cool: dramatic lighting, fog machine, lots of reds. It made it as much fun for me as it was for them. Oh yea, and the room we were in was too small to set up a dolly for panning shots. The solution? Shopping cart. This is why I like filmmakers. They're resourceful.





Until next time dear reader

// Cassibean

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP