AddThis

Bookmark and Share

AddThis

Bookmark and Share

The Senate

>> 12.7.09

For once my subjects were living this time...

I have a friend doing a music video for a local Seattle band: The Senate. This has been a good way for me to practice my production shots (And even better because they bring that lighting equipment that I lack).





This was a good shoot to test my persistence however. Again it was a fairly dark shoot, and I was lacking a tripod...again. I had to shoot several shots I liked 20, 30, or more times to get it bracketed just right...to eliminate blurriness and all that jazz.

However, with a little determination and mostly a lot of luck we mustered through!







The shoot was a lot of fun. But it wasn't all work and no play....



Check out the rest of the pics here

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP